Revolving Loan Fund
Limitations on loans from the RLF:
- Acquisition and development of land, easements and right of ways.
- Construction, conversion, enlargement, repairs or modernization of buildings (including façade repairs), plants, machinery, equipment, access to streets and roads, parking areas, utilities and pollution control and abatement facilities.
- Loans for startup operating cost and working capital.
- RLF funds cannot be used to produce agriculture products through growing, cultivation and harvesting, either directly or through horizontally integrated livestock operations except for commercial nurseries, timber operations or limited agricultural production related to technical assistance projects.
- “Small and emerging private business enterprise” defined as “any private business that will employ 50 or fewer new employees and has less than $1 million in projected gross revenues.”
- Applications by members of the loan committee and their immediate family members shall be ineligible for funding.